Ole Guacamole: the happy hour word association game!
Take turns saying a word that does not contain any of the letters visible on the table ... and which is related to the previous word! It gets hard, because we add a letter to each turn!
Each turn, the active player draws a card showing a letter and puts it on the table next to the previous ones. They now have 12 seconds to find a word thematically linked to the one told by the previous player which doesn't contain any of the letters shown on the cards already drawn. If they succeed, it is the next player's turn. But if they fail to do so, they take all the cards drawn so far and the next player starts over.
- WORDPLAY WITH A TWIST (OF LIME): Unlike many other word games, Ole Guacamole leans into the spicy theme with its avocado look and fiesta fun.
- SIMPLE & SPICY RULES: Reveal a card. If it's a letter, say a word. If it's a special card, do the effect (skip your turn, reverse play order, choose another player, say two words). If you say an invalid word, take all the cards.
- BITE-SIZED BOX: This small box fits nicely in your palm, game bag, or purse, making it perfectly portable so you can play it during any occasion.
- PERFECT FOR GROUPS: Enjoy the game with up to 8 people, whether you're at a party, at the bar, or in the middle of game night with friends.
- NO APP NEEDED: Enjoy the happy hour game to the fullest with only the items included in this little avocado.