Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- OBJECTIVE: Help build confidence and social skills in children but engages the entire family young and old by teaching and reinforcing basic math skills in a cool entertaining game setting. Parents and teachers will love this for beginner’s.
- HOW TO PLAY: Interesting strategy game that challenges children and adults to play with and love numbers. The goal of the game is to make math equations quick and connect the tiles in a crossword style grid first to be the miraculous winner.
- WHAT IT DOES: Works to balance, build and improve early brain skills in arithmetic, cooperative play, visual processing, sequential thought, focus & attention, recognition & identification, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Möbi is packed in a cute blue whale pouch kit that includes 162 square tiles and simple instructions. It's perfect for home, travel, school or therapy centers and can be played on any flat space young learners sit to play.
- INTENDED USE: Recommended ages 6 years and older but game is made for absolutely everyone! Designed for solo or group play for up to 6 players. In addition to an easy and great education, Mobi will add hours of gaming for the whole family!