3-4 Summer Bridge
Summer learning 3rd to 4th grade workbooks for kids ages 8-9
Help prevent learning loss and prepare your 3rd grader for back-to-school success in just 15 minutes a day with engaging activities, exercises, and fun games―all in one 4th grade workbook!
Summer Learning 4th Grade Workbooks All Subjects are a great way for your child to learn essential reading comprehension, writing, math, science, social studies, and fitness skills during summer break that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This 4th Grade Workbook
- Engaging and educational learning activities. “Solving word problems”, “Reading passages”, and “hands-on science experiments” are a few of the fun activities in this summer learning workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page third to fourth grade workbook is sized at 8” x 10 ½”―giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Summer Bridge Activities
Award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® engage children's creativity and learning potential and keep kids mentally and physically active to prevent summer learning loss and pave the way for a successful new school year ahead.
The Summer Learning 3rd to 4th Grade Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards, stickers, and a completion certificate
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10 ½”
Suggested Summer Reading List
Certificate of Completion