Large Spooner Board
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Ride, slide, spin, rock, jump, flip, and learn!
The Spooner Board Pro is great for taller kids who are active-minded and ready to jump into real board-flipping fun.
Slide down hills, spin around and around, flip it, ride it, or do whatever you want.
Its virtually indestructible design allows you to use it on any surface imaginable. Even spin and slide on cement!
Follow along with the included instructions to learn cool tricks like the flipper, the cave man, and the shuv-it.
Ride sturdy and safe every time - Its gripping surface and raised edges make it safe and fun for anyone to ride.
Even ride barefoot!
It's perfect for kids who want to learn the basics of skateboarding, snowboarding, and surfing without the worry of injury.
Use it to improve core strength and stability, leg strength, balance, coordination, gross motor skills, and more. - It's a universal tool for active fun and learning!
If you're ready for easy board-riding action you can do anytime, anywhere, then the Spooner Board Pro is ready to take you there easy.
Spooner Board - Pro 25.5 Inch
- Larger curved board for riding, sliding, and doing tricks
- Encourages gross motor skills, exercise, coordination, balance
- Kids love the fun of riding a board without the worry of falling
- Larger design great for taller kids - more stability for more tricks
- Great for indoor or outdoor use - tough material - even use on cement
- Improves core strength, stability, leg strength, balance, coordination
- Perfect tool for learning skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing techniques
- Great for kids young and old
- Available in 7 colors - black, blue, green, orange, purple, red, yellow
- Instructions for 6 tricks included - Find Your Stance, 180 Degree Spin, Sit 'n' Spin, The Flipper, The Cave Man, The Shuv-It
- Raised edges, gripping surface - no slip
- Comfortable with or without shoes
- Virtually indestructible, high-quality construction - Guaranteed lifetime fun
- Unbreakable, non-marring 3/8 inch polyethylene
- Made in the U.S.A.