Pass the Ball with Ollie
Keep the little ones engaged and active with "Pass the Ball with Olie"! This fun-filled game of hot potato is designed to promote gross motor and social skill development and keep your preschoolers laughing.
Pass the Ball with Olie is an exciting game designed for children between the ages of 3 and 6. The game comes with a soft and lightweight ball, perfect for little hands to hold and pass around. Go as fast as you can but don’t drop the ball or get caught with the ball in your hands when the music stops, or you will be eliminated!
The game can be played with two or more players, making it perfect for playdates or family game nights. It is also a great way to encourage physical activity and hand-eye coordination. The rules are simple, and the game can be easily modified to accommodate different skill levels. The compact size of the ball makes it easy to store and transport, making it a great addition to any family's collection of games and toys.
- Pass the Ball with Olie is a game designed for children between 3 and 6 years old.
- The game comes with a soft and lightweight ball and features Olie, a friendly and lovable character.
- The game encourages teamwork, social skills, physical activity, and hand-eye coordination.
- It can be played with two or more players, making it perfect for playdates or family game nights.
- The rules are simple and can be modified for different skill levels.
- The compact size of the ball makes it easy to store and transport.
- Active Play
- Social Play
- 1 Otter Toy (batteries included)
- 1 Inflatable Ball
- Illustrated Rules
Recommended ages: 4 years
2 - 10 players