Incohearent Family Edito
- Ellow Well (lol): This party game is the perfect addition to a hilarious family game night-- Incohearent, our best selling game that’s been taking social media by storm, now made PG for family friendly hilarity.
- Family Fun: This family game is designed for ages 12+ and is encouraged to be played with 2+ players (of all ages).
- How To Play: The judge for each round flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the gibberish phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge.
- What's Inside: Contains 500 cards, instructions, and 1 super high tech sand timer and instructions
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other family party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.